1. Good news! UK-distributed David Cross/Will Arnett/Spike Jonze series The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret has been bought by the IFC channel. The show is part of the network's new lineup of comedy programming including the Onion News Network, a five-part Kids in the Hall murder mystery series called Death Comes to Town, and Dead Set, and a zombie series that takes place in the U.K. Big Brother house.
2. Teenage Fan Club just announced they're releasing a new album, Shadows, on June 8th. It's their first album since 2005.
3. Oh, man. If you're not already watching RuPaul Drag's Race, you better tune in next Monday. Queens will be transforming silver foxes into "drag mothers," with guest judges Debbie Reynolds and Cloris Leachman picking the winner.
4. At long last: your periodic table of periodic tables. [Flickr]
5. :( Republicans. [DailyKos]
6. In honor of Free Cone Day: Puppies eating ice cream! [Buzzfeed]
7. Brooklyn Flea will stay at their One Hanson location on Sundays. [Brownstoner]