1. Sometimes things get lost in translation. For example.
2. Here's what happened in Miami over the weekend. No, not at the football game, at the parties.
3. The annual Lower Eastside Girls Club benefit is February 16, 7 p.m. to midnight, at Element (225 East Houston). Costumes are encouraged at this Mardi Gras ball featuring live music and DJs. All the details are here.
4. Melanie Fiona is performing at J & R Music World in the financial district (23 Park Row) tomorrow, February 9, beginning at noon. Her new album "The Bride" is out now.
5. British hijackers stole a truck filled with LEGOs last week.
6. Ke$ha is performing at Webster Hall (125 East 11th Street) on Saturday, February 13, and tickets are available here. Fabolous, Pras and Josh Madden are at Capitale (228 Grand Street) on the same night. $25 to $5000 tickets are available here.