1. Glen Matlock just appeared at the W hotel down in South Beach last week and we hear he's going to do a special acoustic set of Sex Pistols songs around midnight Friday, December 11, at NUBLU (62 Avenue C between 4th and 5th Streets).
2. The Guardian lists fashion's 25 most influential people.
3. The Morrison Hotel Gallery (313 Bowery) is hosting an exhibit of photos by Emmett Malloy with a screening of his film "Jack Johnson En Concert" on December 16, doors open at 7 p.m. Neil Halstead (Slowdrive, Mojave 3) will also be performing at 9 p.m.
4. Artist Eltono has been busy down in South America working on several public art projects in Peru and he files this report on a big wall painting executed in Sao Paulo. Check it out.
5. Tools of the Trade released a cool 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle featuring "Mandala Grin" by Ron English. (via Format)
6. An exhibit of works by native Alaskan artists called Dry Ice opens at 6:30 p.m. tonight, December 10, at Alaska House (109 Mercer Street).
7. If you're not sure what exactly is included in a "full English breakfast," stop by The Breslin (1186 Broadway) for one of the best authentic versions available in NYC. (Photo via New York Magazine)