1. Jay-Z thinks Susan Boyle should start a clothing line.
2. If you're one of the first 100 people to "smooch your Valentine" at Patricia Field (302 Bowery) on Sunday, February 14, you'll get a year's supply of Cafe' Bustelo coffee.
3. Richie Hawtin is hitting the road for a world tour this year using his Plastikman alias. The first live appearance will be on March 27 at the Time Warp music festival in Mannheim, Germany.
4. Peter Gabriel's new album, out March 2, is all cover songs including a version of Arcade Fire's "My Body is a Cage." The next the Bird and the Bee album is also all covers...of all Hall & Oates' songs (except for one).
5. Here's a website that only sells products that are under three fluid ounces so you can carry them onto your next flight.
6. The choice of 7-year-old as samba queen causes uproar in Brazil.