1. Abe Vigoda, who were included in our 2009 Beautiful People issue, play Mercury Lounge tonight. Check out our 2010 Beautiful People lineup here. [Mercury Lounge]
2. Everyone who entered the Washington Post's Peep diorama contest are winners in our minds. [WashingtonPost]
3. Our SXSW bloggers the Morning Benders just announced they'll be touring with super-hot James Mercer/Danger Mouse collab Broken Bells. They'll be stopping by Irving Plaza on June 5th. The MBS will also be playing Central Park's Summer Stage June 27th with the Black Keys. [BrooklynVegan]
4. Heading to Paris anytime soon? Stop by Colette's (213 Rue Saint-HonorÃ©) "Music Loves You" exhibit, featuring concert photography from Beck, Nick Zinner, Lenny Kravitz and Poppy de Villeneuve. It's up April 6th-30th.
5. In Turkey, your ice cream comes with performance art. [Urlesque]
6. Reggie Watts and The Daily Show's Wyatt Cenac are helping Joe Mande celebrate the release of his Look at This Fucking Hipster coffee table book at the UCB Theater tonight. Tickets are sold out, but there will be stand-by available. [UCB]
7. Yay! The Red Hook Food Vendors will be back on May 1 through October. Best tacos in town, folks. [GrubStreet]