1. Cool Chicago artist DZINE opens his latest exhibit, "Voodoo," tomorrow night, November 4, 6 to 8 p.m., at Leo Koenig Inc. Projekte (541 West 23rd Street). We love this guy and if you haven't seen his work, be sure to stop by before the show closes December 4.
2. Christies in London is holding their annual "Popular Culture: Film and Entertainment" auction on November 25. Some highlights: A Darth Vader costume made for the Empire Strikes Back, a piece of the HAL 9000 computer used in 2001: A Space Odyssey and a set of seven Marilyn Monroe photos shot behind-the-scenes during the filming of The Misfits. (via Art Daily)
3. Michael Jackson's three children and his mother are appearing on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Monday, November 8. Album sales must be slipping.
4. Ke$ha's new single "We R Who We R" went straight onto the pop chart this week at #1, only the 17th song in history to start at the top.
5. Sunday night, November 7, is looking good at Le Bain (848 Washington Street) with great old-school (Arthur Baker) and new-school (Busy P) DJs plus a "surprise guest from London."
6. What not to ask a transsexual.