1. David Beckham is set to star in a 30-second ad during the Super Bowl for his H&M underwear line, Bodywear.
2. Glee is going disco! Look for an April episode to feature music by the Bee Gees. Actually, The Bee Gees had a ton of hits that weren't disco, but we doubt that we'll be seeing Blaine singing "Massachusetts." [TVGuide]
3. Be sure to finish all of your research on (insert subject) before midnight on Wednesday. That's when Wikipedia will shut down for 24 hours to protest the SOPA/PIPA "intellectual property" and "piracy" bills currently before Congress. [Slate]
4. Do farting astronauts pose a risk to space travel? [io9]
5. A musical based on Craigslist ads opens in Vancouver next week. [The Globe and Mail]
6. Billboard no longer counts albums sold for under $3.49 during the first four weeks of release in their chart tallies. Please adjust your Lady Gaga "Born This Way" numbers accordingly. [LA Times]
7. There's a new Odd Future compilation album out March 20th, plus a ten-city tour. There's also a aecond Tyler, the Creator album out in the spring. [RollingStone]
8. The 66th Annual Tony Awards returns to the Beacon Theatre on June 10th.