Related | Halsey Calls Out the Grammys
It all started with Halsey tweeting out to the universe a simple, "hello." Corpse then decided to shoot a single word reply, "exactly," to which the singer replied, "Ahhhh! You are deep voice no face human! hello!"
@halsey yes hello, I also have hand— Corpse Husband (@Corpse Husband) 1608493631.0
The whole cute exchange ended with Halsey asking for some help with the popular online multiplayer game Among Us, and the faceless internet personality said he'd be sliding into her DMs.
@halsey I’ll dm you https://t.co/ETGm98HkaV— Corpse Husband (@Corpse Husband) 1608494483.0
Fans are freaking out over this new online friendship, and are hoping to see a collab from the two soon — either a song or maybe a live-streamed game of Among Us. We're hoping for both.
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING I'M ASCENDING pic.twitter.com/slGQkIPxBW— Em ᶜ🥀 (@CORPSES_ROSE) December 20, 2020
Photo via BFA
- Halsey On Gossip, "New Americana" - PAPER ›
- Halsey, Cara Delevingne Spark Romance Rumors - PAPER ›
- Halsey Is Coming Through Loud and Queer - PAPER ›
- Halsey Reportedly Has a Makeup Line - PAPER ›
- Halsey Announces Makeup Line, "about-face" - PAPER ›
- Corpse Husband Updates Fans on His Chronic Illness - PAPER ›