1. Eyjafjallajokull volcano wreaks havoc on Spell-Check. Ours suggested "eyeful," "ejaculate" and "fey."
2. The Wall Street Journal reports that 12 of the acts scheduled to play at the Coachella music festival this weekend may not appear due to flight cancellations.
3. Mobile hotel room travels on 18 wheels. (Hat tip to Marc in Paris.)
4. Simon Doonan and Jonathan Adler are selling their Shelter Island house for $1.8 million. Corcoran has the listing.
5. Joey Arias and Justin Bond are performing with the J.C. Hopkins Biggish Band on July 7 during Lincoln Center's Midsummer Night Swing concert series.
6. Two New York city artists, Steven Siegel and Jonathan Allen, were commissioned to create temporary sculptures using shoes. All is explained here.