It turns out that the "Baddest Man on the Planet" finds simple pleasure in raspberry sorbet. With a career that has brought him multiple undisputed heavyweight champion titles, as well as some grave challenges and controversies, Mike Tyson has shown in recent years that it's possible to begin again -- writing a best-selling memoir, starring in a Broadway show and lending his voice to an Adult Swim series. A devoted Muslim and father, Iron Mike has a lot of good things going these days. Here's his happy 10-count.
1. Sitting in my backyard, watching my roller pigeons fly and roll in the sky.
2. Watching my six-year-old daughter Milan channel her inner Serena Williams at her tennis lessons.
3. Reading and researching about ancient civilizations on my Samsung Galaxy.
4. Doing my one-man show, Undisputed Truth. I don't like to do anything unless there is a chance I could humiliate myself.
5. Seeing coconut or raspberry sorbet on the menu.
6. Being blessed with really good children.
7. Doing voice-overs for my Adult Swim show, Mike Tyson Mysteries. Never in a million years did I ever think I would =have my own cartoon.
8. Days when I can zone out and shoot shit on Black Ops.
9. Watching old fight clips of legendary fighters.
10. Waking up today, because there are a lot of people who didn't.