Weekend Shows and a Rap Map in Today's Eight Items or Less
1. Writer, artist, and muse Jack Walls is reading from his book of poems, The Ebony Prick of the White Rose's Thorn tomorrow night at Glenn Horowitz Booksellers. 87 Newtown Lane, East Hampton. Reading begins at 5:30 p.m. followed by a reception at 6 p.m. "Ada: A Series of Collages" by Jack Walls will also be on view at 36 Newtown Lane, East Hampton
2. Also tomorrow: P.S. 1's Warm Up! concludes with Peter Zummo, Peter Gordon, and a DJ set by Tim Sweeney.
MoMA PS1, 22-25 Jackson Ave at 46th Ave, Long Island City, (718) 786-3139. 3-9 p.m. $15 (includes admission to P.S. 1.)
3. And tonight: Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson plays Cameo Gallery with Caveman, Dream Band, and Acrylics.
Cameo Gallery, 93 North 6th Street, Williamsburg, Brooklyn. 7 p.m. $???
4. Get lost in the rap map of the world. (We never knew AZ hung out across from our office until now.)
5. Sufjan Stevens's eight-song, 60-minute "EP" All Delighted People is streaming and selling (for $5) here.
6. Ted Leo will unveil a mysterious musical theater project on Monday.