Unicorns from Hell and More...
1. Nightmare of the week: "Unicorns from Hell."
2. ArtInfo takes a look at "Design in the Age of Xanax" and explains why you might need an Ostrich Pillow or an annual clock with a rainbow face called The Present.
3. Yoko Ono's 80th birthday isn't until February 18, but she's planning to start the party with a music performance at the legendary VolksbÃ¼hne in Berlin on Sunday, February 17. Yoko Ono Plastic Ono Band will be led by her son, Sean Ono Lennon. (Photo Â© Patrick McMullan Company, Inc.)
4. Save the Date: The twenty-third annual Night of 1000 Stevies - "the largest and most beloved Stevie Nicks fan event in the world" - returns to New York City's Highline Ballroom (431 West 16th Street) on May 3. HERE's all the details.
5. Three of the films nominated for this year's Oscars -- King's Point, Buzkashi Boys and Inocenti -- were funded through Kickstarter. (GigaOm)
6. If you think your apartment is really small, be sure to check out "Making Room: New Models For Housing New Yorkers" at the Museum of the City of New York (1220 Fifth Avenue at 103rd Street). The finalists in the city's search for affordable apartments that range in size from 250 to 370 square feet will be on view starting tomorrow, January 23, until September.