Ronnie Spector's Christmas Shows + T-Boz is Super Broke = 8 Items or Less
1. Ronnie Spector's annual NYC Christmas concerts are December 16th and 17th at the Cutting Room. Tickets here.
2. TLC's T-Boz has filed for bankruptcy for a second time this year. She supposedly owes over $700,000 in medical bills, car payments and her mortgage. [Vulture]
3. Uh ohhhh, fashion magazines! A new photograph-analyzing tool has been developed that can scan images and detect retouching and photoshopping. [Wired]
4. Photos and video of ring-tailed lemurs enjoying Thanksgiving dinner at the San Francisco Zoo. [Buzzfeed]
5. Jeff Mangum has added a third Brooklyn date at BAM in January. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m. [BrooklynVegan]
6. Starting next month, Williamsburg's Fatty 'Cue will offer "large format feasts" for groups of up to 16. [Eater]
7. Here's news that will make you barf into your Christmas stocking: The Scottsdale Gun Club is offering families the chance to get their portraits taken with Santa while holding assault rifles. [The Daily What]