3. One of the imprisoned members of Pussy Riot, Yekaterina Samutsevich, was freed on appeal today after her lawyers argued that she was not at the church while the protest took place, having been prevented from entering and led away sometime prior. Her two fellow PR members are still serving their prison sentences. [via HuffPo]
4. Dee Dee Ramone is getting a posthumous gallery show at Shepard Fairey's Subliminal Projects Gallery in L.A. The exhibit will feature "19 canvases, five paintings on wood, and one mixed media on card stock" and will run between October 26 and November 17. [via L.A. Times]
5. Watch a cute little clip that uses graphics to illustrate similarities and differences between Paris vs New York, based on a book of the same name by Vahram Muratyan. We love the side-by-side eyeglasses for Jean-Luc Godard and Woody Allen.
6. Halloween dÃ©cor alert! Check out these zombie brain cupcake soaps found on Etsy (of course).
7. A California man was busted for stealing $2.7 million of fine wine and replacing it with Trader Joe's Two Buck Chuck. [via Eater]
8. Tomorrow is 10/11/12! Holla!