Ratatat, Bagels, the National and Collages in Today's Eight Items or Less
1. PAPER Music Issue cover boys Ratatat are DJing tomorrow night at Home Sweet Home. 9 p.m.
2. Speaking of Ratatat DJ sets, there's one included in PS1's party/music series Warm Up. Other acts performing include Animal Collective, JD Samson's MEN, Kalup Linzy and Glasser. [BV]
3. The stupid bagel scooping trend won't die. NYPOST via Eater.
4. A Google street view map in Aberdeen, Scotland caught an image of a man standing bu the side of the road wearing a horse mask. Very scary! [BBC]
5. Whoops, the National's Matt Berineger bought a crazy alarm clock in Tokyo that security at the Honolulu airport thought was a bomb. The airport was evacuated for 45 minutes. [Pfork]
6. Dogs wearing lobster outfits! [BuzzFeed]
7. "SHRED," an exhibition of collage-based works curated by PAPER's Carlo McCormick, opens July 1 at Perry Rubenstein Gallery.