Poisoned Salad Bars and the 150 Most Powerful New Yorkers in Today's Eight Items or Less
1. The 100 greatest Jewish songs ever. (via Tablet)
2. The Department of Homeland Security says that the threat of poisoned salad bars and hotel buffets is "credible." (via USA Today)
3. The 150 most powerful people in New York City. (via The Observer)
4. Motorhead is playing The Best Buy Theater (1515 Broadway) on February 28 and the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, New Jersey, on March 3. Lemmy turns 65 on Friday.
5. Check out Apparatu's "FTC" collection of ceramic skateboard art by Spanish designer Alex Trochut. (via Designboom)
6. What do the surviving members of The Doors think about Jim Morrison being "pardoned" by the state of Florida? "We don't feel Jim needs to be pardoned for anything."