Oh Land at Charles Bank Gallery + Mindy Kaling's New Book in Today's Eight Items or Less
1) Up-and-coming Danish chanteuse Oh Land begins her four-night residency tonight at the Charles Bank Gallery with artist Eske Kath. Details on the gallery's site.
2) Jennifer Garner will play Miss Marple in a Disney re-make of Agatha Christie's lady detective series. [Deadline]
3) NYMag style writer Julie Gerstein is going to be on What Not to Wear tonight. Here's a clip According to a TLC press release, Julie's "baggy bohemian wardrobe should be kept off the catwalk." We like your tiger sweater, Julie! . [TLC]
4) Low is playing Bowery Ballroom on April 27th. They released a new song, too. [BrooklynVegan]
5) Halloween is seven months from Thursday. Get cracking on your extremely homemade Wolverine costume. [Neatorama]
6) Paper photographer Autumn De Wilde shot the cover for Mindy Kaling's new book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns). [Autumndewilde]
7) Animals who are Swag. We don't see a cappybara anywhere on this list! Now those dudes are *swag.* [Buzzfeed]