1. Justin Bieber is releasing a line of fingernail polish called "One Less Lonely Girl."
2. A new carnivorous, "mongoose-like" mammal - the first in 24 years - was discovered in Madagascar.
3. Marks & Spencer launch body-enhancing underwear for men.
4. Here's a TWOFER (Two items in one): The worst cover songs + How to write a hit song.
5. A man who says he was wrongly accused of rape is suing New York's Standard Hotel for "creating a racy atmosphere that contributed to his false arrest."
6. FOR SALE: Sir Paul McCartney's estate on the Mull of Kintyre for $4.7 million. Strutt & Parker has the listing.