1. Martin Luther King Jr. was misquoted in an inscription on his Washington, DC, memorial. The Interior Department says they'll fix it. [CNN]
2. Ezra Miller, the young actor that plays Tilda Swinton's son in "We Need To Talk About Kevin," is also a musician. His band, Sons of an Illustrious Father, is playing on Wednesday, January 18th, 10 p.m., $5, at The Delancey (168 Delancey Street).
3. Ben Pundole's King & Grove Hotels is the new owner of Hotel Williamsburg (160 North 12th Street, Brooklyn) and they're also expected to take over the management of the Chelsea Hotel when renovations are completed. In other hotel news, the Times of London reports that grocery store magnate Ron Burkle paid $382 million for a 60% interest in the Soho House hotel group. He's already a part owner of Morgans Hotels. [The Real Deal]
4. DJ Spooky's "Occupy the Library" party at W.i.P. (34 Vandam Street) turned ugly when actual occupiers were denied admission. A club spokesperson claimed: "They probably hadn't showered in days. The Wall Streeters inside are a lot nicer than those guys." [Village Voice]()
5. The "$10 million" renovation of Jay-Z's 40/40 Club (6 West 25th Street) will be unveiled to media and VIPs on Wednesday, January 18th. The public gets a peek on Thursday.
6. Here's a sneak preview of a new Maroon 5 song called "Wipe Your Eyes." It was produced by Jason Derulo.
7. A Community board game! [Buzzfeed]