Mick Jagger's Letters For Sale + A Humanoid Radish = Eight Items or Less
2. Jermaine Jackson is petitioning to change the "o" in his last name to a "u". [image via WikiCommons]
4. Cymbals Eat Guitars are playing a free show at Brooklyn Bowl on Wednesday (11/14). RSVP here. [BrooklynVegan]
5. Philip Roth has announced his retirement after twenty-seven novels. [Les inRocks]
6. After being turned down by the Mayor, President Obama will visit New York on Tuesday. Meanwhile, the new gas rationing rules have occasioned a discussion of number theory. [City Room]
7. This is crazy (where's "Ante Up"?), but: the 100 Greatest Hip-Hop Beats of All Time.