Mark Ronson Took P.Diddy's Benjamin + the Hey Baby Game in Today's Eight Items or Less
1. Back in the day, Puff Daddy was so impressed by Mark Ronson's skills he tried to give the young DJ a hundred dollar bill. When Mark hesitated, he recently told the Guardian, "Puffy said 'take the f*****g money' and crumpled it up and threw it at me. So whatever, I took the money." Ronson's new album Record Collection includes tracks with Boy George, Ghostface and Wiley. Plus, Jonathan Pierce from the Drums wrote two of the songs.
2. Devendra Banhart and Meredith Darrow curated the new group show at Half Gallery (208 Forsyth Street) called "A Way's A Way." Banhart is also one of the artists featured, along with Scott Campbell, Adam Tullie, Kevin Long and Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti.
3. Emirates airlines currently owns 10 Airbus A380s and has 80 more on order. Total cost: $30 billion.
4. Alanis Morisette married Boca Raton, Florida, rap artist "Souleye" on May 22. (via Miami New Times)
5. Hey baby! You're dead.
6. The top 10 TV websites for April 2010.