Maison Martin Margiela takes Maison Champs-ElysÃ©es and More in Today's Style Scraps
1. Maison Martin Margiela has completely revamped the ground floor as well as a selection of guest rooms at Paris hotel Maison Champs-ElysÃ©es. While we may not be able to pull off the label's iconic Incognito shades, we're pretty confident we could shack up in any of their sartorial suites. [Daily Front Row]
2. Rodarte's Kate and Laura Mulleavy chat with Style.com about their bespoke ballet get-ups seen in Darren Aronofsky's upcoming film Black Swan. "The big question was, how can you create a whole Swan Lake ballet to coincide with the modern set of this film?" said Laura. #Whitegrlproblems.
3. Here's everything you've ever wanted to know about Pendleton but been too afraid to ask.
4. Fashionologie hypothesizes Kate Middleton's wedding dress will be designed by London Couturier Bruce Oldfield. Odds are currently set at 1/3.
5. Speaking of fashion hypotheses, Vogue's Virginia Smith may be heading to Barney's to replace Julie Gilhart as fashion director. [Fashionista]