1. Woah. We did not see this coming: Director and co-creator of viral Kony 2012 video, Jason Russell, was arrested yesterday in San Diego for public drunkenness and public masturbation. [Buzzfeed]
2. Check out these planters you can mount onto your bike. So Portlandia! [Laughing Squid]
3. Check out this old-school photo by photographer Michael Sean Edwards of people dumpster diving in New York in 1988. [Gothamist]
4. Watch this Abby Elliott-look-alike play every character on Law & Order ever. So many "dun duns." [Vulture]
5. Urologists in Cape Cod are offering a March Madness deal in which you can get a free pizza thrown in with your vasectomy. [Gawker]
6. We love these fancypants couture stuffed animal pugs that a collection of designers have created for charity. (Look above is Balmain.) [Flavorwire]
7. The Flaming Lips are turning "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots" into a musical.
8. The Times' alleges that the ubiquity iPhones, Facebook and YouTube are making spring breakers more prudish. [NYTimes]