Katy Perry Sued and Paul Rudd Scruffed in Today's Eight Items or Less
1. Sort of not that surprisingly, the Beach Boys are suing Katy Perry over the use of the line "I wish they all could be California Girls," in her song "California Gurls."
2. Joan visits the gyno on the next episode of Mad Men. Vulture has the sneak peek.
3. Sad clown. After almost three decades, Mary Hart is leaving Entertainment Tonight.
4. Celebrate the hilarious Lizz Winstead's birthday by catching her at Comix tonight.
5. Aww, Paul Rudd is so scruffy! (And if you haven't seen this yet. See it. Now.)
6. Are you the freakiest Prius freak? You might be able to host their 10th anniversary celebration.
7. Asobi Seksu will be playing across the street from the recently-shuttered BKLYN Yard on August 21st with food provided by the Greenpoint Food Market vendors. Fun and yum!