Kanye Falls Down the Charts + 10 Anti-Christmas Songs Today's Eight Items or Less
1. Music's 15 Best & Worst Fashions of 2010.
2. Despite being one of the year's most critically acclaimed albums, Kanye West's My Beautiful... continues its rapid decline on the sales chart, falling from 13 to 25 this week. Nicki Minaj, whose debut album was released the same day, stays in the top 10 for a fourth week.
3. BrooklynVegan has the rundown (with pics) of last weekend's Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival.
4. The $500+ per night Setai Hotel (2001 Collins Avenue) in Miami Beach opened a "beach trailer" serving chef David Wegley's ceviche, wagyu hot dogs, salmon burgers and more.
5. Ten awesome anti-Christmas songs to help cope with the holidays.
6. Check out the new single by The Cult, "Embers."
7. Some F.O.P.S. (Friend of PAPER) made it into the New York Post's "new society girls of the moment" story, including PAPER Nightlife Award winner Mia Moretti, occasional online contributor Bettina Prentice and recent PAPER website-collaboratress Sarah Cristobal! You go, girls!