1. Today is apparently soap opera debut day! In addition to Jeremy Scott (who's making his debut on The Young and the Restless), 2010 PAPER Beautiful Person Kalup Linzy makes his first guest appearance on General Hospital today.
2. Check out these never-before-seen photos of the Beatles and their homes taken by their rabid fan Sue Baker in the mid-'60s.
3. Pitchfork reports that the HARD L.A. Festival, skedded for this Saturday, and featuring M.I.A., Sleigh Bells, Die Antwoord and Flying Lotus, has been canceled. A reason hasn't yet been given.
4. Chris Santos, he of Stanton Social fame, is opening a new restaurant (which will be "more serious, more sophisticated" than his other spots) in the M. Katz & Sons space on Essex Street.
5. Tomorrow, Paul Greico and his winebar/restaurant Terroir host the 1st Summer of Riesling Concert at the Knitting Factory in Williamsburg. For 30 bucks you get four tastes of Riesling and performances by The Black Hollies, Lights On, Nouvellas and Himalaya. Get yer tickets here.
6. Wanna do Jonathan Ames a solid? (Via Twitter) JonathanAmes "does anyone know how to effectively remove the depressing odor of old sweat from a sport coat? dry-cleaning doesn't seem to work."
7. Meet the $1 pizza truck.
8. L.A. singer-songwriter Henry Wolfe, formerly of Bravo Silva fame, is playing three shows NYC: Tonight at Littlefield, on July 20th at Mercury Lounge and on the 21st at Governors Island.