1. Oh no, bearded Jon Hamm explaining "sculpture" on Sesame Street! We're swooning.
2. Azealia Banks' new video for 'Yung Rapunxel' is finally here and let's just say it doesn't visually disappoint. We're shockingly okay with the "mouths as eyes" visual.
3. The Queens Museum just announced that in April of 2014, they'll be hosting an exhibit in their new expansion called "Andy Warhol's 13 Most Wanted Men and the 1964 World's Fair." The exhibit will feature Warhol's scandalous exhibit from the World's Fair, a 20-foot mural of mug shots taken from a police booklet which the Fair leaders quickly had removed. [via GalleristNY]
4. Yoko Ono is making a book of "instructional poetry." She describes it thusly: "It's something I originally created for the internet. For 100 days, every day, a different instruction was communicated. Now it's being published in book form. I'm riding a time machine that's going back to the old ways! Great! I added my dot drawings to give you further brainwork." Huh? [via NPR]
5. Here's PSY's new video for "Gentleman." We definitely don't think the dance is as viral as "Gangnam Style."
6. STD clinics across Chelsea, Harlem, Fort Greene and Jamaica are now going to be closed on Mondays and stay open three hours longer on Saturdays to cut down on costs. [via DNA Info]
7. The Brooklyn Flea is coming to Philadelphia! It'll be called Brooklyn Flea Philly and starts on June 2nd at the Piazza in Northern Liberties. [via Philly Mag]