1. "Hot Glue Hullabaloo" is the upcoming show at cool SoHo gallery The Hole (104 Greene Street). This collab between Kenny Scharf and Dearraindrop promises a "mini blacklight disco" and a "hot mess of glue gunning action." The opening is Thursday, October 28, 6 to 9 p.m.
2. Cazwell made his first trip to Miami and talks with the Miami New Times about his inspiration ("food and alcohol"), Amanda Lepore ("all she ever wanted was a p***y, and she got it") and more. Read all about it here
3. Scary pancakes! Free pancakes with scary faces for kids under 12 at IHOP on Friday. We're going disguised as 11-year-olds.
4. The Rub with Cosmo Baker, DJ Eleven and DJ Ayers plus special guest Cousin Cole is celebrating Halloween on Saturday, October 30, at Southpaw (125 5th Avenue, Park Slope). Costumes mandatory! The next edition of Flashing Lights, PAPER's 2010 Nightlife Award winner for "Best Party," is Saturday, November 13, at Public Assembly (70 N. 6th Street, Williamsburg). No costumes allowed! (just kidding)
5. Vanilla Ice picks his favorite rappers: Jay-Z, Lil' Wayne, Jadakiss, Ludacris and Public Enemy. What, no Eminem?? (via Billboard)
6. Is this the World's Longest Noodle? (They're still awaiting word from Guinness.) (Austrian Times)