Guns N' Roses In NYC + Backstage at the Kitten Half-Time Show = Eight Items or Less
1. Guns N' Roses announced plans today for three NYC shows in mid February. GnFnR has dates planned on the 10th, 12th and 15th at Roseland, Terminal 5 and Webster Hall respectively. For the Webster Hall show, the band is turning the venue into its former incarnation, the Ritz, with "signage and the name appearing on the marquee." (The band taped MTV special "Live at the Ritz" there in 1988.) Tickets go on sale Wednesday, Feb.1 on Gunsnroses.com
2. Behind-the-scenes at the Puppy Bowl VIII's Kitten Half Time Show. Read our puppy bowl player predictions here! [Buzzfeed]
3. Since September, people have shared 5 billion songs on Facebook. Whoa. [DailySwarm] http://bit.ly/yF2onL
4. Andy Warhol's unseen Polaroids on display at the UC Berkeley Art Museum. Here's one of Caroline Princess of Monaco. [Flavorwire]
5. A British study shows suggests that women are better at parking cars than men. Kathy Bates knows what we're talking about. [Telegraph via The Daily What]
6. Eater names the top 20 most underrated restaurants in NYC.
7. A 15,000-square-foot "Williamsburg mansion" sells for $5 million. [Brownstoner]