Glee Returns and B.o.B. Hits the Road in Today's Eight Items or Less
1. Josh Ozersky on Eataly: "Everything I needed for human happiness could be found here, with the exception of perverted sex, and after eating all this food I wouldn't be in much shape for that either." [Esquire]
2. Our boy BoB is set to open for Eminem and Jay-Z in Detroit and New York.
3. Darius McCollum, who really loves New York City transit a lot, stole his second bus this month. [Gothamist]
4. Look out for Jared Leto! He's biking around SoHo today apparently. [JustJared]
5. R.I.P. Paste magazine. [Gawker]
6. Hallelujah: A first look at season two of Glee! [Vulture]
7. Loving Richard Smith's "Dollar ReDe$ign Project." [Print]