1. Check out this amazing latte art made by a barista at The Breslin in New York City. [Smith Ratliff]
2. Apparently Adam Lambert is going to replace Freddie Mercury as the new lead singer in Queen. [Rolling Stone]
3. An Etsy shop called CatAtelier makes fancypants cat couture. We're partial to the newsboy cap look. [Fashionista]
5. Check out this video of 42 panting Saint Bernards out for a walk with a cute tow-headed toddler. So much heavy breathing!
6. Author Vahram Muratyan came out with a book called Paris Versus New York that's full of chic illustrations comparing the two cities. For what it's worth, we asked a Parisian living in Brooklyn what the equivalent "hipster neighborhood" in Paris was and she simply replied "Brooklyn." Guess all the 'eepsturs leave the City of Lights for the 'burg. [Gothamist]
7. Speaking of France, a French court ruled that Scientology is a fraud. [GlobalPost]
8. Happy Ice Cream for Breakfast Day tomorrow! [Mental Floss]