Eight Items or Less: Vintage Squirrels, Lilith Fair & No Bra
1. After eleven long dormant years, the all-ladies music festival Lilith Fair is back. Today, tour dates and lineups (Gossip! Cat Power! Loretta Lynn! Heart!) were announced for eight lucky cities. Tickets go on sale March 27th. [LilithFair]
2. Williamsburg is quickly becoming Delish Central. [BrooklynBased]
3. No Bra, a/k/a the electro-pop act of Susanne Oberbeck (who you can look forward to reading about in PAPER's next issue), is performing at Glasslands tonight with Blush Response. There's also an open Absinthe bar from 9 to 9: 30 p.m., which is always a bad idea. [Glasslands]
4. Barry and Robin Gibb, who Jimmy Fallon lampooned with Justin Timberlake on his SNL sketch "The Barry Gibb Talk Show," are appearing on the Jimmy Fallon Show tonight! Get ready for a J-Timb walk-on in 3, 2,1....
5. LIFE magazine has put together a series of slide shows highlighting some of their stranger photo pieces over time. Behold, 1940s fashions modeled by a squirrel named Tommy Tucker. It's like ye olde CuteOverload.com! [Life]
6. Snoop Dogg's new album More Malice comes out March 23rd, and he's tacking on a 40 minute movie with the album in which her plays a superhero trying to save his city. Watch the preview for Malice N Wonderland The Movie on MySpace today.
7. Speaking of previews, the "book trailer" for the prequel to Steve Hokensmith's Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls, has arrived to annoy your mom even more. [Buzzfeed]