1. Amy Winehouse's road manager quit this week because his doctor discovered traces of heroin in his bloodstream caused by second-hand smoke. (via The Sun)
2. The Wall Street Journal researches the international pizza market and discovers that one large Pizza Hut pan-crust pizza with pepperoni costs $6.58 in Manila and $27.89 in London. The good news: London-based PAPER contributor Nick Waplington tells us that he gets a great pie at String Rays in Shoreditch for only $10.
3. Sit down and shut up! The Ritz Carlton Hotel in Coconut Grove, Florida, is offering "Children Etiquette Classes" on November 17th and December 8th to teach kids how to "polish dining conversation and learn party tips and social manners." $58 per spoiled brat, plus tax & gratuity. (via criticalmiami.com)
4. Columbia Records dropped the Raveonettes and Vice Records signed them.
5. Check out MIXER, a new night of live experimental video and audio at Eyebeam, 540 West 21st St. The quarterly event premieres Saturday, November 17th, at 9 p.m.. This week: "Brother Islands (Places to Lose People)", a multimedia theater, audio and video piece followed by an afterparty with the Jesse Stiles 3000.
6. As early as January 8, 2008, travelers from UK airports may be allowed to fly with two carry-on bags (as in the rest of the world).
7. Turkey help line: 800-288-8372