1. Delorean and Kid America are playing a "secret" show tomorrow, April 22, 8 to 10 p.m. at the FIAT pop-up gallery (18 Wooster Street). It's free with RSVP here. ) The gallery is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily through May 1 with a variety of special events and parties plus test-drives of the new FIAT 500.
2. Mallick Williams & Co. (150 11th Avenue between 21st and 22nd Streets) has a cool group show in celebartion of color called "Spectrum: A Chromatic Exhibition" with works by Kiji McCafferty, Chor Boogie, Erik Otto, Kate Pane, Word To Mother and Lu Gold. It opens tonight and is up until June 1.
3. The World's Best Ever blog is selling three banner ads on eBay. Go here to bid.
4. One episode of Glee generates an average of 82.4 million impressions on social networks. [via Marketing Charts]
5. 10 charts about sex. People who tweet daily are twice as likely to masturbate daily as well. Read it and weep! Then go masturbate. [via OK Cupid]
6. A baseball pitched by a robot at yesterday's Phillies/Brewers game failed to cross home plate. You're OUT, robot. [DigitalTrends]
7. Lady Gaga is the musical guest and Justin Timberlake hosts the season finale of Saturday Night Live on May 21.