1. Check out Michael Musto's Year (and Decade) in Review! And this photo of him dressed up as Lady Gaga.
2. Jezebel has done us a solid and gathered together the worst of the year-end "best of" lists.
3. This March, Royal Caribbean is launching the first ever Beatles tribute cruise, leaving from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. According to an article in The Daily Mail, passengers will not only be bombarded with endless Beatles songs courtesy of tribute band BritBeat, but "they'll also get a chance to mingle with May Pang, John Lennon's former girlfriend, and Nancy Lee Andrews, Ringo Starr's former fiancee."
4. The Museum at Eldridge Street, a restored 1887 synagogue on the Lower East Side, has commissioned artist Kiki Smith and architect Deborah Gans to create a new east window. The window will feature a stained glass design depicting a "galaxy of golden stars against an undulating blue firmament" that recalls the synagogue's existing murals.
5. Charlotte Gainsbourg, on the heels of her new Beck-produced album IRM, will be playing two shows at The Bell House in Brooklyn on Jan. 19th & 20th. Tickets go on sale today at noon.
6. Whoa. Wiiwaa.
7. There is speculation that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner broke up because they couldn't agree on where to go out to eat. (via Eater)
8. Happy birthday, Tiger Woods. The scandal-ridden golfer turns 34 today.