Eight Items or Less: Get Pauly D's Hair & Drink More Coffee
1. Jersey Shore star Pauly D reveals how you, dear readers, can get your own "Pauly D blowout."
2. We are very much feeling the Pendleton/Opening Ceremony plaid-heavy Spring/Summer 2010 line.
3. Roseanne Cash will be playing at the Rubin Museum of Art on Jan. 15 at 7 p.m. alongside Loudon Wainwright III.
4. Ted Hope lists his year-end 21 Great Free Thinkers of Indie Film.
5. R.I.P. David Levine, the legendary New York Review of Books caricature artist. Check out his take on John Updike below.
6. Throughout the week, Jack "Skippy" McFadden, the head talent buyer at Union Hall and The Bell House, will be responding to readers' questions about the New York music scene on the New York Times' City Room blog.
7. The Wall Street Journal sings the praises of coffee and its health benefits today.