1) Listen to Girls' new song, "Vomit." [Stereogum]
2) Speaking of vomit, Eater reminds everyone writing stories about how great Mars Bar was that Mars Bar was actually a hell pit of sadness.
3) Shannen Doherty is apparently getting a reality show on WeTV about planning her wedding. [Vulture]
4) The TSA will no longer be able to see you naked. [LAT]
5) Gilt Groupe is launching a Surf's Up sale today in collaboration with Exhibition A, Cynthia Rowley and Quiksilver. Get a load of these Richard Phillips and Sean Landers surfboards they're selling.
6) New York-based artist collective Grand Openings has a new performance art show opening at MoMA today called "Return of the Blogs." The title refers to the show's emphasis on media, including "handwritten texts, fabricated objects, and audio podcasts which will be presented in the gallery space and on MoMA.org."
7) The Prospect Park Zoo is having a birthday party this weekend for their baby baboons, Jabari and Azizi, who are turning 1. Here's a video of them opening holiday gifts earlier this year.