1. A new documentary that looks at the final days of LCD Soundsystem, Shut Up and Play the Hits, will be released this summer during special, one-night engagements. The film was recently acquired by Beastie Boy Adam Yauch's production and distribution company, Oscilloscope Laboratories.
2. Patti Smith has a new album coming out, Banga, on June 5. It will be her eleventh studio album and will feature her children, son Jackson and daughter Jesse Paris.
3. Check out this store in Milan, eBARRITO, whose shelving is constructed entirely from cardboard.
4. Researchers in Vienna set a world record by constructing nano-sculptures the size of a grain of sand in four minutes. THE SIZE OF A GRAIN OF SAND! [Buzzfeed]
5. Cobble Hill just got a Buffalo Exchange!
6. Not everyone in Korea will get to "Just Dance" after all. The (South) Korea Media Rating Board has decided to ban anyone under 18 from attending Lady Gaga's upcoming concert due to some of the content in the singer's lyrics. Many Christian and conservative groups pressured the KMRB to enact the age ban, claiming Gaga promoted "homosexuality, explicit sexuality and mocking of religious figures." [Oh No They Didn't]
7. Look at these interesting candid shots of UK punk pioneers when they were just teenagers. (Billy Idol pictured above.) [Flavorwire]