Belle & Sebastian in Brooklyn and Pet Butt Covers in Today's Eight Items or Less
1. Memo from South Beach to Jersey Shore: "Good Riddance Guidos." (via Miami Herald)
2. Scientists breed goats that produce spider silk.
3. Belle & Sebastian and Teenage Fanclub are appearing at the Williamsburg Waterfront on September 30. Tickets will be available here on June 4.
4. How many text messages were sent and received in the USA last year? 1.36 trillion, according to the Wireless Foundation.
5. Real or a joke? Coffee on a Stick and Pet Butt Covers. (hat tip to Audrey in LA for the PBC)
6. Mexican mob attacks Paul McCartney's tour bus.
7. Irving Plaza is still Irving Plaza.