"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. The momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
But what about the children? And of course by children, we mean the legions of Twihards who seem to be taking the news the hardest. We took a look around YouTube to check on how they're doing. Let the healing begin.
1. renesmeelove77 calls bullshit. Repeatedly. Though it looks like the video was made before Stewart's apology, her photoshop defense is somewhat convincing.
2. As told to us by a music-filled slideshow.
3. NatashaVlogsx: "I don't know why people are like going crazy?" Our thoughts exactly.
4. "I only feel like making a video about this because I had been a Kristen Stewart advocate since long before YouTube," explains ItsJillStrif. And now? "I didn't think that she would jeopardize so much." Disappointed.
5. And the video that inspired this post (thanks, Gawker and Dlisted). nuttymadam3575 asks the question on everyone's mind: "What do you stand to achieve by cheating on Robert Pattinson?"