Howdy Dudes & Dudettes,
While snowed in, I've taken the time to jot down my new obsessions to share with you, my sexy readers. To make things easier, I have divvied up my obsessions into categories.
1) Coachella: April 17th-19th
2) The Ting Tings: March 16th at Terminal 5
3) Lady Gaga: March 31st at Terminal 5
FRIENDS AND RANDOM CUTIES
1) Annabelle Dexter-Jones
2) Cory Kennedy
3) Peaches Geldof
4) Byrdie Bell
5) 90210 cutie Shenae Grimes, who quickly became my Fashion Week buddy after being seated together in the tents.
CLOTHING AND LOOKS
1) For chicks, the tailored but trippy looks of Erin Fetherston and Alice + Olivia.
2) For dudes, look pretty in punk when you mix the proper bespoke looks of such designers as Tim Hamilton and Thom Browne with a messy disheveled, classic anti-establishment hardrock/street urchin/punk look.
PLACES TO HANG
1) The Bowery Hotel
2) Thompson LES
3) Lit Lounge
4) The Gramercy Park Hotel
2) Ever seen someone's haircut and wanted to know everything about how to achieve it? Well, viola!, instant gratification is only a mouse click away when you check out www.mopshots.com. It's a hair street style site that is sponsored by CitySearch, and therefore provides you with links and locations to/for everything you need to know about a certain, shall we say, mop!!
ORGANIZATIONS, CAUSES AND CHARITIES
1) Operation Smile: Volunteers working in Third World countries help to change the lives of children suffering from cleft lips and cleft palates.
2) A newer organization, Kiva: "The world's first person-to-person micro-lending website, empowering individuals to lend directly to unique entrepreneurs in the developing world."
Stay fresh, stay cool & keep it real.