1. Lana looks like an extra from the set of Freaks and Geeks. We like.
2. Lana plays the Jackie Kennedy to A$AP Rocky's JFK Jr. in her "National Anthem" music video, complete with pillbox hat and all. But, really, she's not so much a Jackie Kennedy in this shot as a dead ringer for Priscilla Presley.
3. Though all-white-everything can often veer into "I'm going to Diddy's 'All White Hamptons Party' c. 2003," LDR manages to pull off a muy caliente look on the cover of Rolling Stone Mexico.
4. Lana closed her eyes and swung long before Miley did. We see her here donning the go-to cowgirl uniform: a fringe-y leather jacket, denim cutoffs, and cowboy boots.
5. This photo is so Urban Outfitters-y, it inspired us to scan their site in hopes of acquiring our very own Buttweiser shirt. No such luck. We'll leave this look to LDR.
6. Oh, hai, Marilyn! Who wore it better?
7. This photo gives us a very Sailor Moon vibe, in a good way.
[from La Gamine]
8. Lana looks damn good in a floral headpiece. Too bad music festivals were never the same after this photo shoot. *Sigh*
9. Here's our patriotic princess looking hot in another American fashion staple: white t-shirt + motorcycle jacket.
10. Lana looks equal parts Maleficent and trendy fairy in this promotional album cover that was released with her song "Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight." In other words, she looks awesome.