Sometimes walking around in head-to-toe Supreme just isn't enough. To keep the irie trill vibes alive in the living room this holiday season, here are some streetwear-inspired home décor goodies. Your home deserves to be a hypebeast, too.
1. Black Marble Throw Blanket. $95 via Safe House USA
Can't afford a new marble countertop this holiday season? A marble blanket should do.
2. Kaweco Sport Rollerball Pen. $28 via Supreme
For the skater who insists on writing thank you notes.
3. The Gold Label LP Pillow. $38 via Obey
You can't wear that Obey T-shirt everyday, but you can show your streetwear allegiance to anyone who comes through the crib.
4. Karl Zahn Dunk Lamp. $425 via VFiles
I love lamp.
5. Gala Pyramid Mid Cushion. $150 via Opening Ceremony
Space is IN.
6. Stussy Welcome Matt. $75 via Stussy
Show everyone who walks by just how much you love graffiti.
7. Stuffed Historical Figure Pillows. $42 via American Two Shot
8. The Good Company x Yung Jake Ceramic Double Cup. $55 via The Good Company
Forget that red Solo cup. Real men drink the double cup.
9. Neighborhood Booze Bull C-Incense Chamber. $200 via Supply
The badass way to store your incense.
10. Fuck It Bar Towel. $10 via Huf
Nothing says streetwear chic like the phrase 'fuck it' on an American flag