Based on the the collaboration, we have five predictions for the future of fashion:
1. Sweatsuits will have a comeback. Thankfully velour is not involved.
2. With boys in high-waisted pants, moose-knuckle will become a common fear.
3. Couples will dress the same. They'll be in basically the same outfits, but in varying colors or styles -- kinda like Mary-Kate and Ashley did in the '90s.
4. As Amy Poehler observed, gender will be fluid. Boys, girls, menswear, womenswear -- let's call the whole thing off.
5. Shearling jackets are timeless.
The her by Opening Ceremony collection is available exclusively at Opening Ceremony boutiques in New York and Los Angeles and on openingceremony.us. It will be available by Opening Ceremony London the first week of January.