Again this year, we've reached out to our fave Miami local (and party aficionado) John Lin of iamjohnnyboy.com and asked him for his Top 10, "can't miss," AB/MB 2013 parties and events. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Cultured Magazine's 'La Caja China Pig Roast' with Gallery Seomi and R 20th Century at a private home.
2. YoungArts & Visionaire party for the world premiere of A Portrait of Marina Abramovic, a 3-D film by Matthu Placek, inside the "Jewel Box" on the YoungArts campus.
3. The Pérez Art Museum Miami grand opening gala on December 7.
4. Louis Vuitton's beachside BBQ at Charlotte Perriand's "La Maison au Bord de l'Eau."
5. W Magazine and Vionnet's party to celebrate the PAMM opening and the premiere of Tim Walker's short film Suspension of Disbelief on December 4.
6. Ryan McGinness's "Win Lose or Draw" game-night and cocktail party at the Standard Spa, debuting his new "Sketchbook Selections: 2000 -2012."
7. White Cube's annual party at the Soho Beach House.
8. MOCA + Vanity Fair International party/opening reception for Tracey Emin's Angel Without You.
9. Berluti's cocktail party and dinner at the de la Cruz Collection.
10. The Portland Institute of Contemporary Art (PICA) party with DIS Magazine at the Standard Spa.
Party photo by Rebecca Smeyne.