Wes Anderson is coming out with a new movie, y'all! But you already knew that. After a long wait the trailer for The Grand Budapest Hotel is here. It stars the old Anderson triumvirate of Bill Murray, Jason Schwartzman and Adrien Brody, along with Owen Wilson, Edward Norton, Tilda Swinton, Harvey Keitel, Willem Dafoe, Jeff Goldblum, Léa Seydoux, Saoirse Ronan, and Jude Law. And, surprise, they're all in top twee/hilarious Wes Anderson form! So, for your edification -- and because you know you love it even as you roll your eyes at it -- here are the top 20 most Wes Anderson-y moments in The Grand Budapest Hotel trailer:
1. This elevator.
2. Hotel staff.
3. Ralph Fiennes' semi-existential question, "Why do you want to be a lobby boy?," 0:05.
4. A Harpsichord concerto.
5. A carpet-scape.
6. This quote: "And so my life began: Junior Lobby Boy-in-training, under the strict command of Monsieur Gustave H."
7. Everyone has silly facial hair.
8. "Lobby Boy" coyly referring to the "Gustave H., male gigolo" plotline by saying, "many of the hotel's most valued and distinguished guests came for him."
9. The romantic lead's name is "Agatha."
10. Agatha has a beauty mark shaped exactly like Mexico. On her face.
11. Agatha is described as "charming, so charming."
12. A woman is mysteriously murdered. She is Tilda Swinton wearing age makeup and couture.
13. The police chief is wearing an astrakhan coat.
14. The requisite "train passing through a beautiful landscape" shot.
15. Gustave H., to Tilda Swinton's corpse: "I don't know what cream they've put on you down at the morgue, but I want some."
16. Men getting in a fist-fight.
17. Tiny, careful handwriting.
19. Bill Murray in a getaway car.
20. Jude Law with a moustache, wearing a bathing cap, with round glasses.