2. Joss Whedon is having a really good time futzing around with the Twitter bio for his upcoming movie Much Ado About Nothing. (Click the image to expand).
3. Here are Zach Galifianakis' upcoming promos for SNL. We feel you about no one appreciating your nail art, girl. [via Pop Culture Brain]
4. Well, this is a crazy trend: some couples are writing very specific "relationship" clauses in their prenups that are meant to dictate things like when they can play music in the home and how many times a week they have sex. [via Daily Mail]
5. Esquire writes that we should forget about Brooklyn food and go explore the Belmont nieghborhood in the Bronx, which apparently has some of the best fish markets, fresh pasta and mozzarella shops, and a ton of other Italian treats. Now we're really hungry.
6. Here's the top of Miley Cyrus's butt in V. [via Fashionista]