1. Max Fish (might) be moving to Brooklyn. The move to 132 Metropolitan Avenue (that's right next door to Nitehawk Cinema, by the by) happens only if they get the liquor license. Sign THIS petition to help the cause.
2. Comedian (and our favorite former teenage hellion) Tig Notaro is kicking off a 15-city tour for her podcast Professor Blastoff with co-hosts Kyle Dunnigan and David Huntsberger tomorrow night in Phoenix. Tickets for the Brooklyn 7/13 show are here.
3. The Hauser & Wirth gallery is going all-in for LA artist Paul McCarthy. Starting May 10th, they're exhibiting his works at shows in three different Manhattan locations: "Sculptures" at 511 West 18th Street, "Life Cast" at 32 East 69th Street and "Sisters" in Hudson River Park at 17th Street. [Above: "Horizontal" - Paul McCarthy (2013)]
4. Rice ball pandas featured in Bon Appetit's photo feature on Cherry Blossom picnic season in Tokyo.
5. Attention earthlings: A comet called ISON is approaching the sun, and could be so bright that it's visible during the day.[CSMonitor]