2. Karl Lagerfeld's line of shoes for Brazilian jelly shoe company Melissa are available in the brand's Soho store and Bloomingdale's starting tomorrow. May we reccomend the shoes with the ice cream cone heels? [via Style File]
3. Rhizome and Tumblr have created an art competition called the Internet Art Grant, in which they give grants to three winning artists' proposals. The size of the grant will correlate with the scope of the project, which must involve Tumblr. The jury includes Massimiliano Gioni of the New Museum, artist Laurie Anderson, and Tumblr's editorial director. They're accepting proposals starting today, so hop to it! [via GalleristNY]
4. Your favorite cuts of pork and beef may be getting a name change at the supermarket. The USDA approved a measure that will urge retailers to change the names of meats in markets from their body-part names to restaurant names. "Boneless shoulder top blade steak," for instance, will now be called "a flatiron steak." Cool. [via Gawker]
5. We never thought about Sandra Bernhard and Wendy Williams hanging out but now we want to see a lot more of it. [via K212]
6. Miguel will release three new volumes of his Art Dealer Chic EPs this summer, along with "limited-edition apparel." [via Pitchfork]
7. Everything about this sentence from a WSJ article is too much: "On Thursday, at Open House Gallery downtown, Bugaboo, the Dutch stroller that has become synonymous with stylish, upwardly mobile New York moms, planned to show off its new collaboration with the Andy Warhol Foundation with accompanying frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity and tunes by 9-year-old DJ Fulano."