2. The FBI announced that they have solved the mystery of who stole $500 million worth of artwork from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston back in 1990. [via Boston.com]
3. Here's a peek at Opening Ceremony's Spring Breakers' capsule collection designed by the movie's costume designer Heidi Bivens (who also styled Vanessa Hudgens for our current issue and was Paper's first Market Editor). The collection hits stores and online this Friday. [via The Cut]
4. Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience got an 8.4 on Pitchfork...in case you were wondering. [via Pitchfork]
5. Heads up: a mini velodrome (that'd be an indoor cycling race course) is headed for Bushwick. It'll temporarily pop up inside the the Bushwick Church (626 Bushwick Ave.) over the weekend, courtesy of Red Bull. [via Gothamist]
6. Mark Ronson will be DJing a free party this Thursday at The DL (95 Delancey St.) on the LES. Deets HERE.